- Cost ratio: 0.64per cent
- One-year return: 34.1percent
- Three-year annualized return: 17.9per cent
- Five-year annualized return: 16.7percent
- 10-year annualized return: 15.1per cent
- Rank among the list of top 401(k) funds: 15
- Perfect for: Timid investors seeking a stock investment by having a ride that is smoother
American Funds The development Fund of America is considered the most U.S. that is popular stock from American Funds in 401(k) plans. It is also a $235 billion behemoth, which makes it the largest earnestly handled investment when you look at the national nation by assets.